Bluehost is one of the leading web hosting companies. It was founded in 2003 by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth. It is also one of the most recommended WordPress providers.
Why Should You Choose Bluehost?
1. Bluehost is one of the largest hosting companies. It hosts over 2 million websites worldwide.
2.Bluehost has the fastest servers. Website uptime is one of the most important elements for web hosting sites and having the fastest servers makes Bluehost a reliable and speedy web hosting company for bloggers, website builders and designers worldwide.
3. Bluehost has 24/7 support. The company’s expert team is always ready and available to answer questions from its customers. assist them to get started with their websites using their services and help them with their problems and needs in launching their websites.
4. The services they provide are awesome. It offers full service website. This is very convenient for business owners. The company’s professional designers provide ongoing design, marketing and content assistance for their customer’s websites. As a Bluehost user, you can call one of their web designers to help you on your website designs. The company also offers SEO services. They provide help and assistance to their customers so that their websites are optimized with effective keywords for online visibility.
5. Bluehost offers one click WordPress installation. They make it easy for their users to install WordPress in their hosting account. According to W3Techs, WordPress powers 35% of all the websites on the Internet.
6. Bluehost offers domain privacy + protection, site backup-CodeGuard basic and dedicated IP. Domain privacy + Protection protects you from spam or unwanted emails. CodeGuard does the following in your website: daily back ups, monitoring and one click restore. Dedicated IP gives your website protection if your shared IP is being attacked.
How to sign up with Bluehost?
Signing up with Bluehost is easy. Just follow this step-by-step procedure.
1. Go to Bluehost.com.
Once you get to their homepage, you click Get Started which will lead you to the next step.
2. Choose your plan.
Bluehost offers different plans to suit your online and business needs: Basic, Plus, Choice Plus and Pro.
a. Basic plan starts at $3.95/month. With this plan, you can install 1 website and includes 1 domain. This plan also comes with 50GB SSD storage, unmetered bandwidth and free SSL certificate. If you are just starting to build your website, this plan is a good choice for you.
b. Plus plan starts at $5.95/month. This plan comes with unlimited websites, unlimited SSD storage, unmetered bandwidth, free SSL certificate and unlimited domains. If you want unlimited websites and unlimited domains, opt for this plan.
c. Choice Plus starts at $6.95/month. This plan includes all the features of both Basic and Plus plans but with added features. It includes domain privacy + protection and site backup-CodeGuard basic. The domain privacy + protection protects you from spam or unwanted emails, unwanted phone calls or telemarketing calls and unwanted mails, identity theft and fraudulent domain transfers. CodeGuard does the following in your website: daily backups, monitoring, one-click restore or reverting back to your previous version with just one click and redundancy or copies of your backups are securely stored in multiple locations. If you wan to develop or expand your online business, choose this plan.
d. Pro plan starts at $13.95/month. It includes all the features of Choice Plus but with added features which are 2 spam experts and dedicated IP. Spam experts filter your incoming emails for spam, viruses, phishing, and other email-related attacks with 99.98% accuracy. Dedicated IP is helpful for your website’s higher performance such as longer process timeouts, faster handling of website traffic, and better protection if the shared IP is being attacked. If you are seriously considering making money from your website or if your business is expanding and growing, then this plan is the best choice for you.
Once you have decided on the plan you want to opt for, click select which will lead you to the next step.
3. Set up your domain.
Your domain is your website’s address, IP address or the destination you type on your web browser. If you don’t yet have a domain, click Create a new domain. You will be asked to type in your domain. If the domain you chose was not available, you will be asked to choose from a list of alternative suggestions or you can continue searching until you find an available domain.
If you already have an existing domain, you enter your domain. You can also skip this particular step and choose a domain later. After you are done setting up your domain, you will be directed to a page where you can create your Bluehost account.
4. Create your account
5. Check your login details to get access to your cpanel or control panel.
After successfully creating your account and making payment, an email will be sent to you confirming your purchase and providing you with your login details so that you can start building your website and finally launch it.